couchbase accounting/authentication module

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Apr 30 18:50:18 CEST 2014

On 30 Apr 2014, at 17:34, Aaron Hurt <ahurt at ena.com> wrote:

> The couchbase accounting/authentication module that I have been working has gotten to a stable point and is currently being used in our production environment thanks to all the help I received on this list over the past several months.  Recent discussions about other modules being included in subsequent releases made me think this may benefit others besides myself.  The code is available on GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/leprechau/rlm_couchbase
>
> I’d welcome any comments.  It’s using the same json-c library as the rest module to parse documents fetched from couchbase.

Interesting. It's the sort of thing that could be merged into rlm_rest at some point as a sub-module.

But for now I don't see any issues in including it in v3.x.x. I do have a few comments, but they're easier made on a pull request.

I think the map section would have to change, it wouldn't be overly difficult to represent it as a set of config pairs, and you could even do nesting if you wanted a more complex structure.

FreeRADIUS Development Team