3.0.1: good old "die on exit" again

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Mon Feb 3 13:06:05 CET 2014

On 3 Feb 2014, at 11:58, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> If so I can change it, I don't think there'll be any side effects, they
>> basically do the same thing, except -imacros only pulls in the preprocessor
>> macros whereas -include would pull in function signatures too.
>
> shouldnt it be the default then when 'developer' mode is present?

Well, it's a bug in GDB, were using the GCC flags correctly, but GDB like most
of the GNU tool chain, is pretty inconsistent and crappy.

If Stefan says it fixes the command line issue I guess we can change it though,
just to make extracting backtraces from users easier...

FreeRADIUS Development Team