dynamic data structure in my owm freeradius module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 22 21:00:36 CET 2014

Marco Marino wrote:
> I'm trying to write my own module for freeradius. I'd like to use a
> configuration file where i save some recursive structure. eg:

  That works.  See the existing modules for examples.

> I'm trying to realize a more simple data structure first, with only one
> subsection. An example: http://pastebin.com/JYfh3BuK but i have a segfault.

  Well.. you've deleted anything useful in the text you pasted there.

  If you make it hard for us to help you... then we can't help you.

> Someone can help me with this implementation. Should i use
> PW_TYPE_SUBSECTION in the main module_config[] structure?

  Yes.

> How can i manage the case where there are N subsection of the same type?

  Process it manually.  See the existing code for examples.

  And we're not really in the business of debugging closed-source code.
 If your module is public and useful, we can take a look at adding it to
the server.  If your module is private, then we can't really help.