3.0.x HEAD crashing

Herwin Weststrate herwin at quarantainenet.nl
Wed Jun 18 13:32:44 CEST 2014

On 18-06-14 13:04, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

> On 18 Jun 2014, at 11:49, Herwin Weststrate <herwin at quarantainenet.nl> wrote:

>>> This is the current HEAD of v3.0.x, did you mean to ask running it from
>>> master?
>>
>> Master actually gives a very similar message:
>> https://gist.github.com/qnet-herwin/98cda58811f50a21f815
>
> Ok, fixed. This was actually a separate issue but uncovered by adding more
> sanity checking code.

Something has changed, but I'm still experiencing crashes, with a
slightly different failed message this time:
https://gist.github.com/qnet-herwin/e7735052a8d9ba25434c. The dump is
made with v3.0.x, master has similar issues. I cut away some of the
logs, since the null_context in talloc holds quite a bit of information
(like the complete configuration, and tons of rbtrees.

--
Herwin Weststrate