talloc & threads in rlm_eap

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 20 11:56:08 CEST 2014

Hmm assuming nothing else is talloc'ed off the parent of handler that is, or freeing handler itself is racey... I'm assuming talloc lets you alloc and free below a context in one thread whilst alloc and freeing off a sibling, ancestor or descendant context in another?

On 19 June 2014 18:38:15 BST, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
>Using the (bizarrely named) handler as the context for eap should work
>I think. Afaict it's only accessed from one thread at a time.
>--
>Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Sent from my mobile device, please excuse brevity and typos