Modified version of rlm_counter for FR3

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 12 15:05:17 CET 2014

Marco Marino wrote:
> i think you have not understood the sense of this contribute. I don't
> have experience with git, so i thought that create a my own repository
> was a better idea.

  It's easier for you, and harder for us.  That's all I'm saying.

  When you make it difficult for us to look at the patches, we're likely
to just ignore them.  That's the reality of open source development.

> I don't known atlassian or jira, and i'm using atlassian instead of
> github only because it's free and i can create private repository.

  github is free, too.  You don't need to create a private repository
for changes to rlm_counter.  The repository needs to be public.