Issue on receiving searchResEntry message from AD server

Adarsha S s.adarsha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:48:39 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I'm using freeradius-server-2.1.12.[ though its bit old version].

I've made a setup with my linux machine to work as radius server[ free
radius is installed here].
For user LDAP authentication I'm using Windows 2003 server.

My LDAP search works fine on receiving searchResDone from AD server.User
authentication works fine.
But on receiving searchResEntry message from AD server, My radius clients
doesn't do anything and after few seconds the UnbindRequest is Sent from
radius client.

I've attached the packet capture.

Please guide me to fix this issue other than upgrading the free radius
server as its no feasible for me at this moment.

Thanks,
Adarsha