Build rlm_sql_oracle on Mac OS X

kyline yinaiyun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 11:04:47 CEST 2014

hi.

  I am trying to build freeradius on Mac OS X ,but  the module
rlm_sql_oracle can not success. I tryed the two ways .

1.  down load the instantclient lib on Mac OS X . (.dylib)

      build it with --with-oracle-include-dir and --with-oracle-lib-dir.

2.  down load the instantclient on linux  (.so)

     build it with --with-oracle-include-dir and --with-oracle-lib-dir.

Both of it .rlm_sql_oracle can not build success.
"configure: WARNING: oracle libraries not found.  Use
--with-oracle-lib-dir=<path>.

configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_oracle.

configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_oracle requires: libclntsh libnnz."

How to build it on Mac os X with oracle client.

Thanks.

yinay from china.