Last call for 3.0.8

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Wed Apr 1 09:06:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

> I had four such "empty" statements in one of my modules, but only got
> three warnings like:
>
> My also empty "authorize_repply_query" went through the config check
> unnoticed.

Ah, it's actually something else. My config erroneously contains *two*
such config items, and one of them is empty:

        authorize_reply_query = \
"SELECT * FROM reply_aai_firstname WHERE username='%{SQL-User-Name}' \
 UNION ALL \
 SELECT * FROM reply_aai_lastname WHERE username='%{SQL-User-Name}' \
 UNION ALL \
 SELECT * FROM reply_aai_mail WHERE username='%{SQL-User-Name}' \
 UNION ALL \
 SELECT * FROM reply_aai_eduPersonAffiliation WHERE
username='%{SQL-User-Name}' \
 UNION ALL \
 SELECT * FROM reply_aai_fullname WHERE username='%{SQL-User-Name}' \
 UNION ALL \
 SELECT * FROM reply_aai_commonname WHERE username='%{SQL-User-Name}' \
 UNION ALL \
 SELECT id, username, 'RESTENA-AAI-Attribute',
CONCAT('urn:oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.23735.100.3=',id), '+=' FROM check_aai_ssha1
WHERE username='%{SQL-User-Name}' \
"

        authorize_reply_query = ""

I guess the server would spit out the warning if the latter entry was
the only one.

But this makes me think: would it be nice to introduce a config WARNING
level output that an entry is duplicate?

And I always thought later entries overwrite previous ones. But funny
enough, I do get all those attributes. Oh well.

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche