FreeRADIUS SSL version check

Bruce Bauman bbauman at oit.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 7 18:02:06 CET 2015

On a clean CentOS 6.6 host I built an RPM from the 3.0.x branch from git. It compiles and links OK, but when I run it I get:

Wed Jan  7 11:57:35 2015 : Error: libssl version mismatch.  built: 1000105f linked: 10000003

and the service fails to start. Am I doing something wrong in building the RPM, or is there a problem with the check?

Both my FreeRADIUS sources and my CentOS host are up-to-date.

Thanks.

Bruce Bauman - Systems Administrator
Telecommunications Division - Rutgers University
University Network Architecture and Applications
Office:  848.445.6363