Radius.log and date format

Geaaru geaaru at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:21:19 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

   thanks for reply.

My question is not related with linelog module, I already customize linelog
module. But if I want maintain only a single file and I set

filename = ${logdir}/radius.log

inside linelog sections to use same radius default logging file and on my
log of linelog module I used %S then I have two different messages format:
a) format customize from linelog (with timestamp in %S format like
2015-07-29 16:07:44)
b) default log format of radius daemon (with format Wed Jul 29 16:07:44
2015). Is this log message related with radlog c function (or macro ERROR,
DEBUG, ecc.) or with a customizable log module or always related with
linelog module?

Thanks again.

Geaaru

> Geaaru,
>
>    you can use the 'linelog' and customize as you want. the list of
> One-character variables could be found in
> https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/www.freeradius.org/blob/master/radiusd/doc/variables.txt
>
> --
> Jorge Pereira
>
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Geaaru <geaaru at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there a way to customize date format of radius.log file like for
>> linelog module.
>>
>> For example for Info/Warning messages like this:
>>
>> Wed Jul 29 16:07:44 2015 : Info: Loaded virtual server <default>
>>
>> use an output like %S option:
>>
>> 2015-07-29 16:07:44 : Info: Loaded virtual server <default>
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Geaaru
>>
>> -
>> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See