"authorize" etc. in v3.1

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Mar 9 21:42:13 CET 2015

On Mar 9, 2015, at 4:37 PM, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> I cannot see this proposal lowering the skills-gap/helping the tpical FR admin from getting on board..I see
> it more of a way of making the server more complex for the admin (but easier for the coder).  YMMV.

  It’s about making it easier to understand how the server works.  What does Post-Proxy-Type Foo do?  Why?

  Arran and I discussed ways of doing this which don’t require changes to the existing configuration.  i.e. the default mapping could be internal, and no one need ever see it.

  BUT is you want a simpler configuration, update the config to over-ride the default mapping, and *poof*.  Everything becomes better.

> ...I'll see if I can spend any time to actually submit more useful ideas for you :-)

  The goal is to simplify the current problems.