Want to control the return value when DB did not give positive response.

Yanrui Hu yhu at appannie.com
Wed May 27 05:49:02 CEST 2015

Here I have some customize requirement and not sure which file/function to
change.
Normally when DB connection timeout or there is no such user the DB return
negative response to radius. and radius return REJECT to nas.
I want to control these two situation and not sure which file to change,
there are too many return value in the project related with REJECT.

--
Best Regards,

Yanrui Hu

--
*This email may contain or reference confidential information and is
intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed.  Please refrain
this email in error, please notify us at legal at appannie.com
<legal at appannie.com>** immediately and remove it from your system.*