Commit report for v3.1.x branch

The git bot announce at freeradius.org
Tue Oct 27 00:00:05 CET 2015

New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)

======
Finish Alan's code as apparently has was distracted by something shiny.

Arran Cudbard-Bell at 2015-10-26T23:03:12Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/log.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/df528d64a901713482d7bb808e13f5da54423242
======
Start of changelog for 3.1

Alan T. DeKok at 2015-10-26T19:56:19Z
Files modified:
	* doc/ChangeLog

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/5d0d8e8b6f3c6a1640a3122a411f20b9fef8eeb7
======
Doxygen

Arran Cudbard-Bell at 2015-10-26T16:06:33Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/request.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/122c9ed3e121b1d98136405a136ddc81de4cc00c
======
Get interface MAC address later, so we get a useful error if the thing specified was not an interface

Arran Cudbard-Bell at 2015-10-26T16:06:32Z
Files modified:
	* src/lib/pcap.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/eaddf753c0d48554b30dcb5aaa50e5467fa5d0a5
======
Use funopen / fopencookie to get debug logs to radmin

So we no longer need an intermediate file.  And we can just
run radmin for days

Alan T. DeKok at 2015-10-26T14:59:18Z
Files modified:
	* configure
	* configure.ac
	* scripts/raddebug
	* src/include/autoconf.h.in
	* src/include/channel.h
	* src/include/log.h
	* src/main/command.c
	* src/main/log.c
	* src/main/radmin.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/dc43a81a04d9e052b495443f46e5a60056e17c05
======
Allow multiple command-line arguments to be logical &&

Alan T. DeKok at 2015-10-26T14:59:17Z
Files modified:
	* scripts/raddebug

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/63aa1d1cd96d7c207868811b15c4c8981fb7b7ce
======
Add -D to raddebug, too

Alan T. DeKok at 2015-10-26T14:59:17Z
Files modified:
	* scripts/raddebug

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/0300a7a7a6b1836edaa00a36d21ec45b941d63ba
======
Switch to using recv timestamps from the kernel

This means our stats become more pessimistic, but also more accurate in terms of how long it took for the packet received by the NIC to be responded to by FreeRADIUS.

We should probably disable UDPFROMTO checks and always build with it.  It falls back to recvfrom anyway.

Arran Cudbard-Bell at 2015-10-26T03:02:24Z
Files modified:
	* src/include/radiusd.h
	* src/include/udpfromto.h
	* src/lib/radius.c
	* src/lib/udpfromto.c
	* src/main/listen.c
	* src/main/process.c
	* src/main/realms.c
	* src/main/request.c
	* src/main/threads.c
	* src/main/tls.c
	* src/main/unittest.c
	* src/main/version.c
	* src/main/xlat.c
	* src/modules/proto_dhcp/dhcp.c
	* src/modules/proto_vmps/vqp.c
	* src/modules/rlm_cache/drivers/rlm_cache_rbtree/rlm_cache_rbtree.c
	* src/modules/rlm_cache/rlm_cache.c
	* src/modules/rlm_counter/rlm_counter.c
	* src/modules/rlm_detail/rlm_detail.c
	* src/modules/rlm_eap/eap.c
	* src/modules/rlm_eap/mem.c
	* src/modules/rlm_expiration/rlm_expiration.c
	* src/modules/rlm_ippool/rlm_ippool.c
	* src/modules/rlm_logintime/rlm_logintime.c
	* src/modules/rlm_sqlcounter/rlm_sqlcounter.c
	* src/modules/rlm_unix/rlm_unix.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/4e18f6824d86d195f0094085a32d82f1596e539b
======