CLI Session for RADIUS

Sudarshan Soma sudarshan12s at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 05:30:30 CET 2017

Hi,
I would like to know the following with respect to PAM radius module.

-> I would like to give my own login shell instead of /bin/bash . This
login shell
is my own application which has its own set of commands.

ex: ssh admin at ip // will give CLI prompt as below:

Host#>help
show
led

So I wanted to instruct ssh to invoke my cli login shell instead of default
/bin/bash invoked by ssh, Please suggest , where can i make these changes.

I believe in  pam_open_session, pam_close_session , we do nothing.

Regards,
Soma