CLI Session for RADIUS

Sudarshan Soma sudarshan12s at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 19:04:31 CET 2017

Thanks Alan understood. It will be helpfule, if you can point or help on
how do we go about giving custom login shell for RADIUS users only .

Say for local (etc/passwd ) users, /bin/bash is the login shell.
/bin/myshell is for RADIUS users. I tried to add PAM  module which adds a
user  (/etc/passwd) when RADIUS login is attempted and pointed its shell to
/bin/myshell , Is this correct way of doing it . I have to delete this user
from /etc/passwd at the end of closing session.

Regards,
Ivan.