Radsec(RADIUS over TLS) configuration in FR server

Javed jaakhtar at cisco.com
Tue Feb 7 11:34:17 CET 2017

Hello Team,

I was involved in a development to integrate radsecproxy as an intermediate
step between our client with FR server and over TCP/TLS.

I have done code changes to succesfully listn to 1812 port for TCP
connection to the server and now heading towards the configuration of TLS in
FR server.

I am trying to configure FR server in order to support TLS request from
client(radsecproxy).

May anyone please point out the changes to be done or files to be affected?

"tls" file  has to be moved to any particular folder location?  How to
achieve the server configuration please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Javed Akhtar

Technical Lead

 <mailto:jaakhtar at cisco.com> jaakhtar at cisco.com

Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.

India
cisco.com

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message.

Please  <http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html>
click here for Company Registration Information.