Make Failing during installation of Radius server version 3.0.12

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jan 16 16:32:23 CET 2017

On Jan 16, 2017, at 8:46 AM, Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:
> \\
> anyway, as previously stated, GNU make , not the basic make...

  I've pushed a fix so that GNU Make works, and attempts to use BSD make cause an error:

$ bsdmake
"Makefile", line 18: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 19: GNU Make is required to build FreeRADIUS

> and eap_fast module may need to be removed from source tree (known issue, build dependency/check issues and configure hasnt been tweaked to work around it....system thinks it can build it...but it cant)

  That should all be fixed, IIRC.  Unless you're using OpenSSL 0.9.8 (or similar), in which case even the OpenSSL people will tell you to upgrade.