Header files goes missing after installation

Anjali Gupta anjali.ag.gupta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:13:06 CET 2017

Hi team,

I downloaded freeradius-server-3.0.12.tar.gz from the given link
http://freeradius.org/download.html
<ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/freeradius/freeradius-server-3.0.12.tar.gz>

When I untar this package, I could see various header files under
/src/include.

But when I try to install the given package, I could not figure out some of
the header files that were originally there in the package.

I followed below steps for installation:
tar -zxvf freeradius-server-3.0.12.tar.gz
cd freeradius-server-3.0.12
./configure --prefix=/etc/freeradius
make
make install

Once it is complete, some of the header files are missing from the include
path /etc/freeradius/include/freeradius:
viz.
freeradius/autoconf.h
freeradius/regex.h
freeradius/process.h