dictionary.starent update

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.nz
Wed Jun 7 01:27:23 CEST 2017

And a few more in the PDF and now a more complete list

ATTRIBUTE       SN-User-Privilege                       313     integer
ATTRIBUTE       SN-IPv6-Alloc-Method                    314     integer
ATTRIBUTE       SN-Congestion-Mgmt-Policy               315     string
ATTRIBUTE       SN-WSG-MIP-Required                     316     integer
ATTRIBUTE       SN-WSG-MIP-Release-TIA                  317     integer
ATTRIBUTE       SN-WSG-MIP-Simple-IP-Fallback           318     integer
ATTRIBUTE       SN-WLAN-AP-Identifier                   319     octets
ATTRIBUTE       SN-WLAN-UE-Identifier                   320     octets

VALUE   SN-User-Privilege               Administrative          6
VALUE   SN-User-Privilege               NAS_Prompt              7
VALUE   SN-User-Privilege               Inspector               19650516
VALUE   SN-User-Privilege               Security_Admin          19660618

VALUE   SN-IPv6-Alloc-Method            Alloc_Local_Pool        0
VALUE   SN-IPv6-Alloc-Method            Alloc_Dhcp_Client       1
VALUE   SN-IPv6-Alloc-Method            Alloc_No_Alloc          2
VALUE   SN-IPv6-Alloc-Method            Alloc_Static_Alloc      3

VALUE   SN-WSG-MIP-Required             No                      0
VALUE   SN-WSG-MIP-Required             Yes                     1

VALUE   SN-WSG-MIP-Release-TIA          No                      0
VALUE   SN-WSG-MIP-Release-TIA          Yes                     1

VALUE   SN-WSG-MIP-Simple-IP-Fallback   No                      0
VALUE   SN-WSG-MIP-Simple-IP-Fallback   Yes                     1