Download source error

Jonathan Anthony jonathan.anthony at siliconsafe.com
Tue Nov 28 10:56:12 CET 2017

Thanks Matthew/Alan.
FYI
I did try v3.0.x as well and got the same problem.
However on Ubuntu, I never had a problem. It was only when we wanted the code on a Windows laptop, the problem occurs.

Using Git Bash on Windows we tried to download the software and that’s is when we got the error. After deleting all the code as was suggested by git, we got there.

 I noticed,  the code on Ubunu, rlm_pap.c contained the line:
static const CONF_PARSER module_config[] = {{ "normalise", FR_CONF_OFFSET(PW_TYPE_BOOLEAN, rlm_pap_t, normify), "yes" },
	CONF_PARSER_TERMINATOR
};

The code on Windows, rlm_pap.c contained the line:
static const CONF_PARSER module_config[] = {{ FR_CONF_OFFSET("normalise", FR_TYPE_BOOL, rlm_pap_t, normify), .dflt = "yes" },
	CONF_PARSER_TERMINATOR
};

Note the position of "normalise"

I have used git hub for years and never seen this issue. I assume the top one is now the latest.
Not important, but if you did know why I am seeing this I would like to know
Thanks