Commit report for v3.0.x branch

announce at freeradius.org announce at freeradius.org
Mon Apr 30 02:00:02 CEST 2018

New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)

======

don't delete session-state until we send Access-Reject

we don't want to delete it when the home server returns reject,
as the local admin may want to do things with the session state
in the local reject section

Alan T. DeKok at 2018-04-29T14:15:11Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/auth.c