Accounting and Coa with Fortinet

Imdad Hasan imdadalikadiwala0 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 00:05:22 CET 2018

Respected All,

Authentication is working fine. But in accounting first i tried to find the
documentation for that, i got one that describe the accounting method in
fortinet.Fortinet raise accounting with RSSO agent. I create that but i
confused in RSSO user group in fortinet. Because that ask for radius
attribute value.So, which Radius attribute value can i put? PFA for the
forinet configuration image.