rlm_python3 integration in Gentoo/Sabayon

Geaaru geaaru at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 22:08:37 CET 2019

Hi,

yeah your patches follow my idea. Yours seems better on detect if
python3-config is present.

But in general what you have did instead of me is this (between other):

s/-Xlinker -export-dynamic//g

you disable export-dynamic that is used FWIK to permit 'import <module>'
inside the code. It's this from my side that generate my error.

Have you ever see if there a way to maintains this ldflags and fix linking
phase?