TMPL_TYPE_LITERAL has non-zero bytes in its data union

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 26 15:29:38 CEST 2019

On Jun 26, 2019, at 8:55 AM, Geaaru <geaaru at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems not related to linking. I try to investigate a bit if could be related to my external module of OCI LIb or other.

  It shouldn't be.

> #10 0x0000555555581f87 in load_component_section (cs=0x555555a76930, components=0x555555d5edb0, comp=MOD_AUTHORIZE) at /home/geaaru/Projects/freeradius-server/src/main/modules.c:1241

  That's just debugging the things it loaded from the "authorize" section.

  My $0.02 is to comment out bits of the "authorize" section until it no longer crashes.  That configuration, then, is the one causing the issue.

  Once we know what config causes the issue, the fix should be simple.