information

Jorge Pereira jpereiran at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 04:19:19 CET 2019

Juan David Diaz,

First of all, please use freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org

ps: The previous emails have the link to the sql scheme and you can
find part of you need in our Wiki. please, open the link and do some
research. It is there!

e.g:

https://wiki.freeradius.org/search?q=sql
https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/SQL%20HOWTO
https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/SQL-HOWTO-for-freeradius-3.x-on-Debian-Ubuntu
https://www.google.com/search?q=freeradius+sql+user+tx+rx
--
Jorge Pereira

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 11:43 PM Produccion Ciberica