.NET module

Blake Ramsdell blake.ramsdell at onelogin.com
Thu Jun 11 21:32:24 CEST 2020

I have implemented some portion of a .NET module for FreeRADIUS, using
the rlm_python and rlm_perl as somewhat of a model, with .NET Core
3.1.101.

If this is of general interest and welcome, I can submit a PR. The
biggest impediment right now is probably going back and updating the
commits to GPG sign them. Changes are self-contained in a new
rlm_dotnet module. I did this against the v3 branch at some point in
the past, this is the base

commit 38d2c9c6701091eb1b1b79afb5063e1c78e7424e (origin/v3.0.x, v3.0.x)
Author: Jorge Pereira <jpereira at users.noreply.github.com>
Date:   Fri Sep 20 20:00:04 2019 -0300

My goal is to be able to use C# relatively unsurprisingly with
FreeRADIUS. If this has been undertaken elsewhere and I've missed it,
happy to hear about it.
--
blake ramsdell | senior director, engineering | blake.ramsdell at onelogin.com