.NET module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jun 12 01:10:36 CEST 2020

On Jun 11, 2020, at 6:54 PM, Blake Ramsdell <blake.ramsdell at onelogin.com> wrote:
> Thanks! How complete would you like it to be before I make a PR? I
> have some basics working right now where I can hook up and call an
> authorize function in C# and send along any String, Date and IPv4
> VALUE_PAIRs. These are logged via a callback that wraps radlog.

  If you have a basic module that works, we're happy to look at that.

> User-Name 1 4 140295417113200
> String is test
> User-Password 1 16 140295417113424
> String is (junk)
> Event-Timestamp 4 4 140295417113664
> Date is 5/11/2020 8:26:22 PM +00:00
> NAS-IP-Address 3 4 140295417113888
> IP address is 127.0.0.1
>
> I want to be respectful of your workflow and how complete you'd like
> it, but at the same time if I'm going in the wrong direction I might
> benefit from finding out about it sooner rather than later.

  I know nothing about the .net thing.  So I'm presuming that everything you're doing there is OK.

  As for the rest, we're _very_ particular about code style, formatting, etc.  All of the code in the server looks pretty much the same.  If we get PRs with randomly formatted code, we _might_ pull them in. But we will immediately reformat the code to the FR standard.