Fwd: New Features Development Question

Oleg Pekar oleg.pekar.2017 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:38:50 CEST 2020

Dear FreeRADIUS developers,
I'm evaluating of implementation of the following features in my local copy
of FreeRADIUS for the PoC that I'm building locally:
* Support of unloading RADIUS/EAP/TLS state to external DB (e.g. Redis) at
the end of every RADIUS request processing and locating and loading the
state back from the external DB to the application when the next request
RADIUS of the same RADIUS session comes. This would be extremely helpful
for building scalable clusters of stateless FreeRADIUS servers (I need it
for my PoC)
* Support of external generic CA and CTL for certificate based user
authentications
* Support of configurable debug and audit log to external loggers

Are FreeRADIUS leads and the community interested in my contribution of any
of these feature to FreeRADIUS?

Thanks
Oleg Pekar