Trouble (rlm_python) with grpcio.

Jorge Pereira jpereira at freeradius.org
Tue Apr 27 19:13:03 CEST 2021

Hi Malinskiy,

The latest HEAD code in v3.0.x (next 3.0.22) has several fixes In rlm_python3. My suggestion is to build your own package from https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/archive/refs/heads/v3.0.x.zip <https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/archive/refs/heads/v3.0.x.zip> with all these fixes.

--
Jorge Pereira
jpereira at freeradius.org