Adding Cleartext-Password for EAP requests (new module development)

Suneth Kariyawasam sunethnk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 15:51:43 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am trying to develop a freeradius module for authorization with OpenIAM
and the module works fine with PAP and EAP-TTLS with PAP. Is there a way to
decode the EAP packet and access the User-Password attributes within the
mod_authorize method of my module or using an unlang policy?

Currently, EAP-TTLS wth PAP only woks because when the request is tunneled
eap_ttls copy all attributes but with MS-CHAP and others are not working
due to missing Cleartext-Password.

Thank you,
Suneth.