Adding Cleartext-Password for EAP requests (new module development)

Suneth Kariyawasam sunethnk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 16:24:32 CEST 2021

# The response format adds three optional fields:
# - do_xlat If true, any values will be xlat expanded. Defaults to true.
# - is_json If true, any nested JSON data will be copied to the attribute
# in string form. Defaults to true.
# - op Controls how the attribute is inserted into the target list.
# Defaults to ':='.
# {
# "<attribute0>":{
# "is_json":<bool>,
# "do_xlat":<bool>,
# "op":"<operator>",
# "value":[<value0>,<value1>,<valueN>]
# },
# "<attribute1>":"value",
# "<attributeN>":[<value0>,<value1>,<valueN>]
# }

This format cannot be received in the case Iam working on