Cisco, DNIS and ISDN Problems

Wilhelm Lehmann wilhelm at namibnet.com
Thu Aug 4 14:06:12 CEST 2005

Thank you for the reply, but this is done.

Still does not explain why the user works on Async but not on ISDN
connecting to the same cisco box.

The same user works 100% on Async and ISDN on the lucent NAS.

Just a note, switching the IP on the Cisco for authentication and accounting
back to the Livingston radius (port 1812 and 1813) all works fine again
(ISDN and Async)

It is just on freeradius my ISDN calls are rejected and only on the cisco
NAS. The Lucent (Livingston) pass NAS-Port = 0 for all ISDN users. But the
High ports the Cisco pass of ISDN works fine on my old radius box.

Thanks

Wilhelm