hot spot, each additional minute scenario

Will Carter wcarter at webitects.com
Sat Aug 6 00:27:48 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone out there has implemented freeradius in a wifi
hotspot where you bill a user's credit card for amount for a certain amount
of time that they purchase upfront and then for each additional minute that
they want to continue, its an additional charge per minute?

I am kind of hung up on how the additional minutes can be added for a user
in freeradius in conjunction with how the credit card processing would work
in this type of scenario.

Currently we have it so that once the user hits their expiration in radius,
they have to buy more time to keep going.

Any ideas would be great.

-will