Freeradius - LDAP Authenication

Simon Barnes simon.barnes at marymount.edu
Wed Aug 10 14:34:57 CEST 2005

Kris,

Thanks for the configs, however I still cannot get this to work, I'm still
seeing:-

Aug 10 07:06:21 2005 : Debug: rlm_ldap: bind as
uid=sbarnes,ou=people,o=marymount.edu.o=marymount.edu/cortina to
info.marymount.edu:389
Wed Aug 10 07:06:21 2005 : Error: rlm_ldap:
uid=sbarnes,ou=people,o=marymount.edu.o=marymount.edu bind to
info.marymount.edu:389 failed: Can't contact LDAP server

Even tried authentication to the backup LDAP server. Is there anyway to test
the ldap module by hand as it were?

Also I was wondering if this was an attribute mapping problem, anyone with
SUN One IPlanet Directory server got this to work?

Thanks

Simon