radzap problem

Soheb Ahmed soheb707 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 18:45:06 CEST 2005

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I have used port collection of FreeBSD on line to install freeradius.

Alan DeKok <aland at ox.org> wrote:
Soheb Ahmed wrote:
> I am running FreeBSD5.4 and freeradius 1.0.4 is working fine with
> radwho and radlast. Problem is when I issue radzap command to any
> logged user, I get error like " Starting reading configuration
> file.....port 1813 is used by another radius server". Please
> help.....

You're not using the version of radzap included with 1.0.4.

Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Thanks

Md. Soheb Ahmed
708 Shahidbagh (First Floor), Dhaka 1217, Bangladesh.
Email: soheb707 at hotmail.com,soheb707 at yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/soheb707/

http://mail.yahoo.com