Radius Client for PPP on Fedora 4

Ravi Verma ravi.verma at telecommand.com
Mon Aug 15 20:52:41 CEST 2005

Dear Friends:

I have an Openswan+L2TP installation on Fedora 4 which allows Windows
XP/2000 clients to connect by way of L2TP/IPSEC.

I want to setup Radius authintication for the Windows clients and I have
setup a Free radius server.

I need help with setting up L2TP to connect to the Freeradius server. I
cannot find the shared library radius.so which I can call from the ppp
options file.

Is there a How-To document for configuring Radius client for ppp on Fedora 4?

I appreciate your help.

Kind regards.

Ravi Verma
Chief Executive Officer
Telecommand Software and Services
2210 Plaza Drive, Ste 150
Rocklin, CA 95765
Phone: 9167053261, 866-220-RAVI (Toll-free)
Fax: 9169142008
www.telecommand.com