Hotspot snmp problem

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Tue Aug 16 02:09:22 CEST 2005

Robin <robin at coptalk.com> wrote:
> I still see no output in the radutmp file, even though during loading it says,

  A few problems:

  1) If the server does not receive accounting packets, nothing will go
     into radutmp, OR into SQL.

  2) if you configure Simultaneous-Use counting via SQL, you don't need
     radutmp

> When I have an account start time and end time in the radacct, does that
> not mean simul checking should be working?

  Why ask questions when you can read the debug log, and see exactly
what the server is doing, and why?

  We don't know how you've configured your system, you've only given
summaries.  YOU know how you've configured your system.

  READ the debug logs.