freeradius proxy question

freeradius at reshetar.us freeradius at reshetar.us
Tue Aug 16 19:04:03 CEST 2005

Greetings.  I am using freeradius and want to do the following:
1.  proxy authentication to a secondary server for two-factor authentication
2.  if the user is authenticated via the home server, add attributes via
definitions from the local freeradius server from a sql database

I can do either 1 or 2, but have not figured out how to get both to work.

Sorry if this is a noob question and I am missing the obvious