SSL Problem???

DeYoung, Brandon Brandon.DeYoung at am.sony.com
Wed Aug 17 21:31:19 CEST 2005

Thanks for the response Alan,
My clients are WinXP SP2 boxes. I have several hundred of these which
had been working fine for the last 6 months...until my server blew up.
In fact I had more problems getting this setup to work with SP1 and made
it a policy for everyone to put SP2 on before I would configure wireless
for them.

Any other thoughts/workarounds?
~Brandon