Issues authenticating vs 2003 AD

Tim P panterafreak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:43:19 CEST 2005

Thought it was configured, I beleive I have tested it positive in the
past, I want to use ntlm_auth, I had this in there and had tested it
as far as i know:

Radius.conf
        ldap {
                server = "domcon.company.org"
                basedn = "dc=company,dc=org"
                filter = "(sAMAccountName=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})"
                password_attribute = "userPassword"
                identity = "cn=administrator,cn=Users,dc=company,dc=org"
                password = password

Will this not work, if not how to config the ntml?