freeradius 1.0.4 and Cisco WLSE

M.McNeil mmcneil at berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 19 19:42:16 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am having an issue getting Cisco's WLSE 2.11 to successfully
authenticate with FreeRadius 1.0.4.  I read where Alan DeKok stated that
the "supplicant" is broken, and was wondering if this is something Cisco
has to fix with the WLSE? or is there a way for me to fix the
supplicant?  Finally, I read where there were some freeradius patches
that would remedy this problem.  Can someone provide me with a copy of
those patches ?  The ones posted on this site have errors in them and
the LEAP patch fails consistently at line 147 of
rlm_eap/types/rlm_leap/rlm_eap_leap.c  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mike McNeil
Sr. Network Engineer