mysql troubles

Lewis Bergman lbergman at wtxs.net
Sun Aug 21 04:45:56 CEST 2005

Alan DeKok said:
>   See the rlm_sql documentation.  The '==' is a comparison operator.
> Use ':='

I did but somehow I didn't glean that from it.

>> If I put the user in the users file, the correct post-auth sql query is
>> executed and the accounting record is correctly inserted into the db.
>
>   The users file is a little different than SQL.  Not for good
> reasons, but it is different.

Alan, I really appreciate your help. I re-read man 5 users and rlm_sql. I
tried your suggestion for :=. Still no joy. I tried =*, :=, and ==.
Nothing.

Would you be up for some consulting? I have been after this for 3 days and
can't seem to see through the fog.

--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications