MySQL radacct not updated

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Aug 25 17:23:14 CEST 2005

sean <sean at topup.ie> wrote:
> I have made no progress in resolving the radaccct problem.
> Radius is loading with no error messages and I've gone over the
> radiusd.conf and sql.conf a million times.

  But not the responses on this list.

> below is the output from Radius when a client logs in.

  In which there is no accounting packets.

  In other words, you are trying to figure out why your car makes
funny noises by looking at your bicycle.

  See the FAQ.  If the NAS doesn't send accounting information,
FreeRADIUS can't log data it doesn't receive.

  Make the NAS send accounting data.  This MAY involve reading NAS
documentation, and not "radiusd.conf".