A cluster of freeradius servers

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Fri Aug 26 13:22:48 CEST 2005

Hi,

	I want to deploy the next configuration: I have a proxy radius server
(freeradius) who redirect its requests to another freeradius server. I
have another freeradius server with the same configuration as this last
one. What I want is to configure the proxy radius to proxy requests to
one of these servers. It this fail, then it should ask to the other one.
If this posible with freeradius? How do I do it?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática