usage of exec to get LDAP value..

haizam haizam at myjaring.net
Mon Aug 29 06:13:31 CEST 2005

 I just add in /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary as below:-

ATTRIBUTE       Haizam-PSTN             3003    integer
ATTRIBUTE       Haizam-ISDN             3004    integer

and in ldap.attrmap
replyItem       Haizam-PSTN                     TimeoutPSTN
replyItem       Haizam-ISDN                     TimeoutISDN

But problem with assigned those value to Session-Timeout... Is below users
entry correct?

DEFAULT                 NAS-Port-Type == "Sync", Autz-Type := DIALUP,
Auth-Type := DIALUP
                        Session-Timeout = %{Haizam-ISDN}

--haizam