Regarding FreeRadius-1.0.4 support for linux log in

Nisha P Kurur nisha at lantana.tenet.res.in
Wed Aug 31 12:40:28 CEST 2005

Greetings!!!

I'm new to freeradius. I have installed freeradius-1.0.4 on my machine and
it responds back for the packets sent through radclient.

Now my requirement is:

I have a linux box whose user profiles are maintained by the RADIUS
server. When I use ssh/rlogin/telnet etc it should give me the prompt,
get the user name and password from the prompt and authorise it with
the RADIUS server. If authorized, then a shell prompt should be provided
else should give a login incorrect message.

How can this be done???? I would also like to know about how can i include
my own protocol instead of ssh/rlogin/telnet for logging in???

Thanks In Advance
Nisha P Kurur