EAP/TLS Configuration - Addition

Madhuraka Godahewa maduraka at electroteks.com
Sat Dec 3 04:53:09 CET 2005

Hi Again,

This email refers to the earlier email sent with the subject "EAP/TLS
Configuration".

After having some trouble with the Windows XP and freeRADIUS, I was able to
connect to the AP. But, in the configuration (Windows XP), I removed the check
mark at 'Validate Server Certificate'. Then, suddenly, it started working.

Anybody knows the reason for this?

Further, after establishing the connection, I terminated the connection (by
disabling the network connection). Then, I tried to connect again (by
enabling). But, this time, the user machine connected to the AP automatically
(without asking for the credentials.). It seems like something has cached these
entries.

Anybody knows how to clear this cache?

Thanking You.,

Madhuraka Godahewa