Basic Question

Santy san_sar at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 11:53:55 CET 2005

Dear all,
first of all let me say thanks to those who had make
this incredible opensource :).
I am new with freeradius and I hope all you guys don't
mind to answer my basic question.
I want to build system with only for one or 2 users.
And I wonder whether :
1. I need database for it(mySQL)? first I thought I
won't need it but then I think i might need it for my
accounting report. Or can I have it in a simple txt
file?
2. I already build the system using 2 computers, one
act as NAS and server. The other as client. Is my
configuration right?
3. Can I not using EAP? while for now it is enough
just authenticate the user from his password.
Thanks a lot before and hope you are willing to answer
them.
SanSar