IPv6 Support

Paulo Alexandre Caceres Ferreira caceres at alumni.ipt.pt
Tue Dec 6 19:51:45 CET 2005

Hi, it's me again with IPv6 questions :)

I don.t try Freeradius with IPv6 yet, but I have doubts with IPv6
Freeradius functioning. My questions are:

Did the communications between NAS and Freeradius, in IPv6 only networks,
are made only with IPv6 packets (Access request packets, etc.)?

Or did the IPv6 attributes (NAS-IPv6-Address, etc.) are encapsulated in
IPv4 packets?

Hi have these doubts, if anyone could help me, I thaks.

Thanks in advance,
Paulo Ferreira